Hi, welcome to my next edition of Remote Infrastructure Management blog. In this edition of the blog we will discuss how outsourcing your managed services can result in increased responsiveness and improved efficiency.
Over the time, IT infrastructure has grown too complex to compete with the dynamism of today’s business. An organization spends an average of 70% of its IT investment on infrastructure leaving little space for innovation (Source: VMware). With users demanding faster response and management lower IT costs, your IT infrastructure no doubt needs a better strategy.
Outsourcing IT infrastructure can help you enhance its responsiveness. IT responsiveness and agility can add an extra edge to your business.
Outsourcing IT infrastructure enhances responsiveness
With the growth of new technologies, processes, RIM is becoming an effective tool for the CIOs to arbitrage labor without compromising the quality of the service, security and network performance. RIM services are poised for strong growth as companies are looking to leverage a global delivery model to support their business needs. RIM, in fact, enhances the responsiveness and efficiency of your IT management. When you outsource, your infrastructure responds better and faster.
Following are the few factors responsible for the enhanced responsiveness of your IT infrastructure:
- 24x7x365 monitoring: Because of proactive monitoring and mature support processes problems are identified, reported and resolved faster. As a result, your infrastructure becomes more efficient as issues which may affect the stability are identified early and remediated before they become a detriment to its efficiency.
- Enhanced SLAs: Developing the right SLA is important for you and your service provider. Outsourcing your managed services provide better visibility and management of your SLAs that increases the security, stability and availability of your IT infrastructure. Moreover, your service provider is accountable for any downtime. SLAs play a significant role in increasing the responsiveness of your IT infrastructure.
- Focus on core business: Outsourcing managed services enables your staff to concentrate more on their core business rather than spending time on IT infrastructural needs. This improved operational efficiency increases your business growth.
- Reduced TCO: With a regular and predictable service charge that covers all the preventive and proactive maintenance of your IT infrastructure, RIM outsourcing can bring down the cost of your IT management services significantly. It also decreases the cost and challenges of managing your own IT environments.
Why choose GSS Infotech?
Outsourcing your IT management services to a trusted partner like, GSS Infotech will not will increase its quality and security but you can also expect your IT infrastructure to respond faster. Increased responsiveness is another important attribute of RIM outsourcing. GSS Infotech’s remote infrastructure management services can add value to your services in some of the following ways:
- Improves infrastructure availability 24x7x365
- Proactive monitoring and management solution for server, storage, network and middleware
- Enables you to focus on your core business and leave IT management to certified and experienced professionals
- Lowers operational costs
- Access to the right combination of specialized remote competency centers and on-site capabilities
With the advancement in processes and tools and the maturity of the delivery model for IT Infrastructure Management Services, RIM today has become a strategy for the CIOs across the globe keen to take advantage of labor arbitrage without compromising the quality and responsiveness of the service.
In the next edition of this blog series I will discuss how you can increase the satisfaction of your customers by outsourcing your managed service. In the meantime, you can read my last blog post on 10 Reasons to outsource your IT Infrastructure Management
Practice Head: Remote Infrastructure Management
Reach me at:
USA: + 1 312-428-3331
APAC: +91 40 44552006